Carry firearms

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey devilmutt (or anybody else that can answer)....

Excuse my ignorance but why the shotgun shells by the triggers in devilmutt's picture...some sort of trigger guard..????

Never seen that before.

Outdoorsman

Outdoorsman said:
Hey devilmutt (or anybody else that can answer)....

Excuse my ignorance but why the shotgun shells by the triggers in devilmutt's picture...some sort of trigger guard..????

Never seen that before.

Outdoorsman

Those are to prop up the gun to take a nice picture.

Outdoorsman said:
We do not have conceal carry (yet) in Wisconsin but we do have legal "Open Carry" (go figure)

We do not have OPEN carry (yet) in Texas, but we do have Conceal carry. IN TEXAS! (go figure)

I have a Ruger SP101 stainless with a bobbed hammer in .357, and you won't want to fire a whole box at the range unless you use .38s because of the recoil, but it is small enough to carry, and revolvers don't jam. Ever. In the rare event you ever have a misfire, all you have to do is pull the trigger again, BANG.

I carry a Glock 27 (sub-compact .40)....

so Brent - if you step outta line at our tourneys... just remember I got a little friend!

And the only reason I carry it then is because of how much money I'm carrying.. especially last weekend, you know i had over $1000 in my pocket with all the membership dues and tx fees

I take that back... I have it with me all the time, but it was more accessible if needed that day

Oldgeek said:
All I've read is carry something comfortable or you'll stop carrying it all the time. If I was going to war, I'd take a high capacity Glock, but for a small light carry weapon, I'd look at a small wheel gun either 38 cal or 357 if you wanted more stopping power.

Headed to war....I'd go with my 870!