Christmas Gifts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pbw said:
normal_IMG_16661636resize.JPG

My Monster LURE! :shock:
I've been eyeing that combo for a while. Let us know how it works

-some clothes(including some rainbow trout boxers!)
-Gerber multi-tool
-a Shaw Grigsby book

I tell my wife not to get me fishing stuff, that way she has no idea the ludicrous amount of money I spend on it! :D

Nickk said:
I tell my wife not to get me fishing stuff, that way she has no idea the ludicrous amount of money I spend on it! :D

I have seen someone's signature on a different site that said "My only fear is that when I die, my wife sells my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it". Or something very similar to that.

I made out pretty well. Here are some things of interest:
-Pack of VMC replacement trebles
-Abu Garcia 7000i baitcaster...now I need a new cat rod for it.
-Craftsman 19.2 Volt cordless trimsaw
-Craftsman 19.2 Volt cordless jigsaw
-Gerber multitool
-Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA
-Cabelas and Dicks giftcards

My fam and friends hooked me up this year. Although my bank account took quite a hit buying for them.

Damnpeoples, I gave my two brothers in law the 2 finesse kits I ordered from you. They loved them. One of them already inquired about getting more stuff!

Gotta love powertools for christmas! I have most of the 19.2V tools and I love them!

ACarbone624 said:
Gotta love powertools for christmas! I have most of the 19.2V tools and I love them!

Sweet, I have had the drill for a couple of years. I have been very happy with it. Those tools are priced great too. They make a full sized circular saw now in that line. I got the 5.5" blade model. It should be sufficient for what I need it for...at least for now. :lol:

Latest posts