Coleman lanterns and stoves

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice scores.

I need to find a nused Coleman double burner white gas, or figure out how to fix a rusty bottom issue on one of the hinges.

Jdholmes said:
Check out today's find...should be a vintage Coleman lovers dream.

It's a Coleman 413E - no date stamp but they were early 50's to 1960, eh?

An estate sale for $10!
Very nice looking stove. The date code should be on the part the tank that attaches it to the case.

i have a double burner stove, and double mantle coleman liquid fuel lantern. cooked up some bream i caught last week on the taligate of my pickup, w/ the coleman stove. and they was tastey.

Thanks!

I have looked it over pretty good and no sign of any date stamp on the usual places. From what I understand it happened sometimes in the fifties that they didn't get a stamp...

I didn't even look at it before I bought it - it saw it was in the box still and the one end that I could see was clean. I figured anyone who has kept a stove from the 50's in the original box has taken exceptional care of it. What a thrill of a find!

shamoo said:
I have two coleman laterns and a double burner stove, and an old antique latern that I snatched from popz that my Uncle got when worked for the Reading railroad
080.jpg

I love the sticker on your cooler. =D>

I suppose I should post up my Coleman collection. :oops:

DSCF2073 (2).jpg

Dual Burner stove,
Single burner dual fuel stove,
Dual mantle lantern,
Single Lantern military dual fuel lantern,
Dual mantle propane lantern

Latest posts