Craft Mates

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
OK now that you have stopped laughing and have gathered yourself, I want to talk about something I scored the other day. Wiffe and I went shopping and one of the stops she wanted to make was at a local craft store. Normally I hang outside while she goes in, but it was cold so I decided to go in. The instant smell of candles and stuff made me want to vomit. But being the big burly man I am, I decided to stick it out. I started walking up and down the isles when I came across this little storage box. Instantly I said what a perfect little box for fishing weights and any other small parts that you do not want to Spill or lose.

Check it out. The only way to open a section is you have to push a lever on the side of the box...how cool is that. No more spilled weights, hooks, o-rings, beads......nothing. These boxes were designed to hold the tiniest of beads. They completely seal the contents inside. I think this will work.

Best part....$3.99 :mrgreen:
Worst part....The girly purple craft mates sticker on the front. (I am man enough.........Anyone have a black sharpie? Ahab? Popeye?) :LOL2:

DSC_0156.JPG

DSC_0157.JPG

DSC_0158.JPG

DSC_0159.JPG

DSC_0160.JPG

DSC_0161.JPG

It's the little things in life that make me happy! :D

I think you lost some man points, we'll have to consult the judges, you should of put a sweet sticker over the pink writing and just never mentioned it :lol: . All kidding aside it looks like an alright little box.

Maybe instead of blackening out the label you could see if Jake's (jkbirocz) niece has any stars, glitter and stickers left over from decorating her reel. :lol:

Popeye said:
Maybe instead of blackening out the label you could see if Jake's (jkbirocz) niece has any stars, glitter and stickers left over from decorating her reel. :lol:

{girly man voice} Yea, Now I think that would be pretty. It would really help bring out the colors in your eyes, Jim. :LMFAO:

revoked_card.jpg

That looks just like the daily pill containers that my grandmother uses (minus the pink screen print).....

Who does your nails???
The wife's side was she wanted to go to the sports bar but jimmy said I need craft stuff

I know most of you have been searching high and low for these, never fear when Jim is here. :LOL2:

Spotted them at Walmart for $3.47 in the craft section (Wife sent me to go get acrylic paint.............Honest).

Hey Jim, thanks for posting. Got mine yesterday and it's just what I needed for all those dropshotting hooks, sinkers, clips, beads, etc.etc. I'll be using for dropshotting. The pink label scraped off with a paring knife blade...... Fits into the tackle box nicely. Thanks for the tip. Good Fishing, Mac

Wait a minute... You saying that was a sticker that was easily scraped off? And Jim posted the picture with it on? Seems that sticker is destined to remain in place.

Some fabric inserts may work nicely to cushion the tackle........ :)