Cup of Tea

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
C&P from another site:

Just a Cup of Tea

We have an adorable little niece that we will keep overnight occassionaly so her parents can go out once in awhile without having to worry about her.

A few weeks ago we agreed to such a request, but my wife had evening plans so I had to keep an eye on the little 2 1/2 year old by myself until the missuz got home.

Now, we've bought some toys including a little 'tea set' for her to play with whenever she has to be at our house for a length of time or even overnight.

I was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when she came to me with a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.

After several cups of tea and lots of praise from her Uncle for such yummy tea, my wife finally came home.

I asked my wife to wait with me in the living room while so she could watch our little darling neice bring me a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!'

So we waited, and sure enough, here she comes down the hall with a cup of tea, hands it to me and watches me sip it all up yet again. I handed the little cup and saucer back to her and we watched her walk back down the hall. I looked at my wife and smiled.

My wife looks at me like I'm a cement block with big furry rabbit ears and asks, 'Did it ever occur to you that the only place that little girl can reach to get water is the toilet?'

:shock:

Latest posts