Damiki Hydra

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuckinfutzracing

Reaction score
Hey guys, everything here is completely frozen (Canton, OH). I got a couple packs of the Damiki Hydras and I am very eager for it to thaw out here so I can kick the tires on them. I know it's not frozen everywhere, has anybody else had the opportunity to try them out? Any luck? Just trying to get some input. Tried a search and got nothing.

Looks neat - do a review please!

thm_lrg_1223201022920PM.jpg

I used them about a year ago when they first came out. They work pretty good. I used them on a Spot Stalker Jig head... I tested them in the water right at the ramp where it was clear, and those little appendages just move all over the place with a little wind. When the water is still, so are the appendages.

I like to throw them on Windy days so that I can just throw it out and dead stick it... can be more deadly than you sitting there shaking it (as are most of the baits I've been throwing lately)

Looks similar to Fat Ikas! I throw them on a med spinning rod weightless rigged backwards! so the tails points up! Dead stick and then hop it in!
Jeff