Daviess Co, Ky fish and game lake

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pruitt1222

Reaction score
Me and the FIL went out for a hour or so just cause its nearby, Never really fished there befor cause there is always tons of people fishing there. Anyways, caught a few small largemouths using crank baits and roostertails. Decided to pack it in thanking there was no decent catchers in the lake and caught two of these on the way out. Using a #5 mepps to boot. Guess I might try it again in a few months when the water cools a bit and see what happens.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 110
Nice! Yesterday I was out and got completely and totally skunked on the lake near my home, and I was looking through my tackle box trying to figure out what to try that I hadn't tried yet and I came across my huge collection of Mepps spinners that I use up in the Boundary Waters (the Smallmouth up there are CRAZY for the Mepps spinners...)

Ultimately, I passed on them. Perhaps I should give that a shot next time since nothing else is working right now...