different design

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I don't like about those boats is how narrow the front gets compared to the rear.I'd like it better if the front was a little wider.If I had the money to spend,I'd still buy one.

ben2go said:
The only thing I don't like about those boats is how narrow the front gets compared to the rear.I'd like it better if the front was a little wider...

Hadn't thought about that until you mentioned it. My Lowe gets narrower, but not as quickly as the boat in question. I think some of the Tracker jons may narrow quickly also, but not sure. The Polar Kraft in the pic is a nice boat though! 8)

Here's the ebay link,if you want an idea of what it would cost you:
https://cgi.ebay.ca/Polar-Kraft-1571-Camo-Jon-Boat-w-Livewell-Gun-Box_W0QQitemZ160291437658QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160291437658&_trkparms=72%3A1215%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

$1,625.00 for the boat! That's a great price in my book for a new boat! Trailer sold seperate. It states 8% Illinois sales tax, but when I bought both of my rigs out-of-state (1 at BPS Nashville,TN., 1 in Rockport, IN) I paid the state tax of the destination state they would be registered in.

That's still a great price for that boat! 8)

That's the current bid, not buy it now price. :wink: It'll probably go for much more. Went to a Polar Kraft dealer last year. I looked at some year old models of their plain 1436 flat bottom jons...they were right at $1000.00. (no trailer) :shock:

They do make nice boats though. I'd love to have their 1886 center console. But I don't have 30k+ to throw around right now. :roll:

It says it's blemished also.
Probably just a scratch,or paint off.
It's an 06 model.

The boat got up to $2200 and it said reserve not met.
If anyone was interested.

Latest posts