discontinued parts :(

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggerhead Mike

Reaction score
well i need 3 or 4 parts for the carb on my 7.5 ted williams.

a flapper valve and gasket # 20 & 26

and the float needle seat # 12

ive found one on iboats.com but cant find the others. does anybody have a good place to find old boat parts? seems like im in a never ending fight. im going to try and make the gasket at work but i dont think it will be easy, and it looks like somthing that has to be just right. the flapper valve is one of those diaphram types, i dont dont know where i'd get the material to make it.
any help is greatly appreciated. ive had the motor for 7 months and still havent been able to get it wide open (been fixing various fuel problems one after another). she starts first pull and idles great in gear, but as soon as you crack the throttle it starts missing and stalls. atleast ive been able to go to the lake and idle around alittle faster than using the t/m :mrgreen:

heres the diagram from sears where ive been ordering most my parts. gotta love getting a 3 dollar gasket and paying 10 for shipping
https://www.searspartsdirect.com/pa...1072&backToLink=Return to Sub Components list

well alittle more searching and i almost struck gold.

i found the flapper valve membrain but they dont carry the gasket, and i also picked up a new float bowl w/ needle and seat and a few other gaskets thrown in with it.

thanks andy i really appreciate it they had the gasket i need

Ebay is where I get my parts for my gamefisher or www.discountmarine.com.Remeber that eska and gamefisher parts interchange on the 70's and early 80's tecumseh based outboards.

Latest posts