Eagle Fisheasy 350c - Looking for opinions

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeanMouth

Reaction score
The bass boat conversion will start soon. I'm looking to pick up a relatively new model fish finder, color, without breaking the bank.

The Eagle Fisheasy 350c is in my price range, but have heard about issues with the transducer? Can any owner/operator of this model share some insight?

For the price/features/durability, what do you think of the Eagle Fisheasy 350c? Thanks.

I don't own the unit, but $203 for a new color finder seems like a pretty good price to me.

The eagles are prone to circuit failure, I had a 500c that would turn on and off by itself, the guy who bought it from me made me aware of the problem. guy said 250 to fix it, I have a 320 now that turns on and off by itself,I have heard of others with same issues, using it till it dont work no more at all... the transducers are generic between all the eagles and most lowrance models, so i cant see a tranducer problem with them..

Thanks for all the responses. Now I don't know where to turn, because I wanted a color fish finder for around $200. Looks like I'll have to compromise and get something more reliable.

I would be looking at black and white at $200.00. But, you can get a Garmin 160 c for $199.00 at Cabela's. I have seen the display and would not use one myself.

Eagle /lowrance... "HAD" and seal issue that caused the problems with the units turning on and off by themselves...
They claim to have resolved the issue. I had the 332c and still have a lx27c and hds7 and haven't had the issue.
The good news is they do stand behind their units with a great warranty

Latest posts