• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

F/S or Trade 80# Minn Kota Maxxum 24V 42" shaft w/ Digital

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthewater102

Reaction score
I've been fighting the reality that this motor is just too heavy for my little 1436 for too long, and while the weed chomping power is fun to have, it's causing stress cracks to the aluminum bench in the boat to which it is mounted.

It is the foot pedal controlled 80lb thrust digital maximizer speed control (fully variable), 42" shaft length model. When I acquired it it needed a new propeller and I replaced both steering cables in September of last year. Everything is fully functional and in good used condition with some scuffing on the powerhead from storage (no cracks/dmg etc.)

I'm looking to end up with a more reasonably sized trolling motor, so I'm open to reasonable offers/ Cash ($536 for the replacement I'm looking at) or cash + trade etc. PM me if interested.

51z4AT9.jpg

pnq4dUU.jpg

I've been asked how it runs, if there are any vibrations/squeaks/noises etc.

It runs beautifully. The bearings are all quiet, there is no vibration or squeaks even on max power.