Fear the beard!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fender66 said:
SumDumGuy said:
fool4fish1226 said:
Just started mine since retirement

Based on that pic I am thinking you may need to get back to work on Monday. Not sure you're old enough to retire. :)

I was thinking the same thing!

I am young for retirement - I started young put in 26+ years and called it quits - gotta love a good retirement plan :beer:

fool4fish1226 said:
I am young for retirement

Great for you! I had a pretty sharp cat tell me years ago, "Go by the calculator, not the calendar". I will hit 60 this year and have retired SEVERAL times. Right now I found a 29 hour/week job that keeps me mentally sharp (evenings) as well as gives me fishing $$$. Sometimes it's good to be Sam..... 8)

I pretty much took my beard down to a long stubble for the summer and cut my hair shorter than usual too. Oddly enough I have had many people tell me how much younger I look.

Maybe I'll keep it that way for a while. Maybe????

:LOL2:
Time for an update! Still going at it. The corporate world fears me!
5bdcd63c0cb6dd7636da7c88b0d91fd2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still a stubble for me. Too much grey and when it's long I look much older than I actually am or feel for that matter.

Will NOT use die to change the white.

When I retire...then....it's game on and let it grow. Until then, too many young kids to compete against in the corporate world. Need all the edge I can get.