Ferrel Cat Infestation-What to do?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As mentioned SSS - Shoot, shovel, shutup.

In MOST cities, a bb/pellet gun is still legal to use. And feral cats.. well, nobody misses them.

I have a 'quieted' 22 pistol - co2 that I use for squirrel control. Only had to do it last year and they are no longer in my attic.

I've found a 22 short to be pretty backyard friendly too - the 'crack' is gone, but my airgun is more powerful and holds trajectory longer.

The other solution is to trap and relocate them - or as some friends did, trap and pay to have them fixed then let them go again. Slowed the problem.

Will

Wrist rocket works O.K. You have to get within 10 or 12 yards, though.
Aquilla makes a .22 that only has primer in it, no powder. These things are really quiet, fairly accurate out to 15 or 20 yards.

The neighbor I am working with, to get rid of the cats, is an elderly man.He found a place to take them.He is paying me to get rid of them,even after I said I would do it just to get them out of my trash and out from under my out buildings.So,in the morning we will be trapping and I will be running them to the place he found.I think the place is a plant nursery where they grow veggie sprouts for transplanting into a garden.We will see.