first legal walleye of the fall!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
We went out all day yesterday and had a pretty ruff day loosing fish after fish. Between tthe 3 of us we lost about 7 fish and I was the only one lucky enough to land one. I had 2 muskie on, one broke my line and the other just had my bait in his mout and no hook. When I reeled it all the way in all I had was a head of my chub. I did manage to land the only walleye of the day. It was 29 inches long with a 17 in girth and it weighed 9lbs. She was a fat one! Heres a couple pictures.

Attachments

• phpDQrtVaAM[1].jpg
    phpDQrtVaAM[1].jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 246
  • phpCLAUxsAM[1].jpg
    phpCLAUxsAM[1].jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 370
Wow, That sure is a nice eye'! Way to go! That sure would make for some tasty eatin's! :mrgreen:

Thanks guys! I bet it will be tasty but I gave it to my buddie because his mother and grandmother loves walleye and I wasnt feeling real well and wasnt in the mood to felet up a fish. He said he got enough felets off of it for the 3 of them to have a good dinner. It went to a good cause. They are great people.

Hey - I just noticed there is no beer can in your photo - Are you fishing without beer???????
Now Dave you should know better than that, My beer was sitting next to my other rod. I needed both hands to hold the fish!

Nice walleye mtnman. Those walleye you catch up that way are always superfat, and long. Can't wait to start seeing those ski reports.

Latest posts