First Mississippi Bass(es)!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
I hit the creek across the street from the house this afternoon and caught nothing but I saw about 8 nice cruzeing bass. I told Shinerman (Joe) and he had a suspicion theyd be by the spillway feeding tonight so we hit it again. I rocked the shakey head with a jdbaits mP worm while he fished one of our stick baits. His suspicions were right on the money!!!!! he missed 2 and caught 4 nice bass (he will post them tomorrow), while i managed to hook both of my bass with ease!!!!

msbass1.jpg

msbass2.jpg

Nice catch BassAddict. I am glad to see you fishing again after your move. Those are some healthy looking bass you caught there, I am expecting to see many more, keep it up :beer:

jkbirocz said:
Nice catch BassAddict. I am glad to see you fishing again after your move. Those are some healthy looking bass you caught there, I am expecting to see many more, keep it up :beer:

Thank you, Thank you very much! We have been fishing since the move but last night was the first night we were actually catching. Im sure there will be pleanty more bass posts; next post I make I might be wearing one of these tho
31Xy%2By1gzuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

there are mosquitos here as big as a small dog, i would of fished longer but i was scared they would cary me away!!

...there are mosquitos here as big as a small dog, i would of fished longer but i was scared they would cary me away!!

We used to do some night fishing off the dock here at Pee Wee, but gave it up. The bugs woud make you absolutely bonkers. Spray rappelants didn't help much. We didn't even have a lantern or anything to attract them either :shock:

Latest posts