Fishing video in the tornado weather of GA

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H20hawgs

Reaction score
Here is a another quick clip of striper fishing, except we were under tornado warnings. The SeArk seems be be a great jet Jon for the lake. I have had it in rough windy chop with no problem. The next test will be in a couple weeks when the fish get in the skinny water.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/bJilin9QnEA

H2O,

Great video and loving your boat set up and videos! Glad you guys made it in safe, if that was today I know that cell of weather that came NE from Roswell today was nasty!

Steve

That front came through Carrollton, also. Watched what appeared to be a small funnel that never reached the ground.
Btw, h20, great video. What kind of camera was that shot on?

GARoughneck said:
H2O,

Great video and loving your boat set up and videos! Glad you guys made it in safe, if that was today I know that cell of weather that came NE from Roswell today was nasty!

Steve
Yes we were in that storm!
Thanks- I am loving the set up too!

Y_J said:
That front came through Carrollton, also. Watched what appeared to be a small funnel that never reached the ground.
Btw, h20, great video. What kind of camera was that shot on?
Thanks,
Yes it was a fast and furious storm...
It's a Sony mini action cam! Great camera! Easy to use. I need to get some accessories to put on the boat for it now. Videos will look better if its mounted to the boat.

Cool video! That fish was a fighter...even sped up it took awhile for the fish to come in!

Latest posts