For Boxer Dog Owners; Well, Any Dog Owner Really

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's obvious the owners mistreated it by not petting it so it had to do it itself. pffftt. LOL

Everytime mine would eat, afterwards he would go to the couch in the living room and rub his face and body back and forth on it two or three times. I had to keep a blanket on it to help keep it clean. Could probably still have him cloned from the dna he left on the couch!

This isn't the couch, this was my ex-wifes favorite chair. Became Parkers favorite chair!

Boxers have a great and "entertaining" personality. I'm on my 2nd one (Roxy) and she loves to rub or wipe her face and sides on the couch as well, we wash the blanket on a regular basis. Her facial expressions are priceless and funny like most other boxers I'm sure. I can tell Roxy to "sit" when she wants me to throw a toy/play and she has to act like a teenager and give me lip service and back talk via a friendly growl/whine combination. She usually sits but always reluctantly. LOL . Daughter has 2 boxers, and Mason her 2 y/o likes to sit on Jake the bigger one, and even sit on Roxy at times. They take all the punishment they can handle and then high tail it out of sight from Mason.

Latest posts