• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - FREE 12' Shallow V and Trailer - Glenmoore, PA

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrSimon

Reaction score
I have a nice little 12' AquaSwan shallow V for sale.

I'm gonna be completely honest here .... I bought the boat/trailer/motor as a combo and sold the motor for the same as I paid for everything. So I have no money invested in this boat.

I just bought another boat and I need space. This little fellow needs to go away. I have the title for the trailer and the registration for the boat. It needs a new home.

I have it listed on C/L for $400 (trying to make a little profit) but I need this thing gone.

I've been incredibly impressed with the quality of folks on this message board, so for active members of this board ...... JUST COME GET THE BOAT. Yes, you heard that right, a FREE boat and trailer with the proper paperwork for active members.

I'm in Glenmoore, PA.
Call or text anytime to 484-886-9847

Here is the C/L ad with pics.
https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/boa/3254404447.html

Sweet deal!
Think that trailer could handle a 2.5 hour drive to central MD?

Butthead said:
Sweet deal!
Think that trailer could handle a 2.5 hour drive to central MD?

Yes, I do.

I bought it a few months ago and pulled it an hour home to my house. I pulled it at 80mph down the highway. It did have a slight shimmy or shake to it that was enough to make me wonder what it was, but not enough to make me slow down. At 65 or less it was smooth as glass. I think the shake might simply have been wind resistance pushing the boat around a bit because it wasn't loaded completely straight on the trailer, but I don't know for sure. Its been sitting in my yard all summer and the tires haven't lost any air. The lights work, but the red cover on one side is missing.

Bump .... I really need the space.

Come on folks, this is a FREE boat and trailer with proper title and registration.

I thought this would disappear in a day or less.

Cool to read a post like this. Good luck! I'm surprised it isn't gone already too. Don't people fish in PA?

free boats need to be popin up in california lol

looks like you have plenty of room in the yard for a whole fleet of tin boats :lol:

Craigslist came through for me and I sold this boat last night for $200. I'm happy to have a little spending money, and the buyer got a solid little boat for a great price. Everyone is happy.