Found some cheap waterproof LEDs!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansasnative

Reaction score
Found these on ebay and was a little skeptical when i saw they were selling 5 units for 10 bucks! but for 10 dollars i said what the heck ill prolly just spend that money on a cheeseburger (which i don't need!) or something so i decided to buy a set. Let me tell you these things are pretty bright for their size! ill post pics later but you can get an idea from their ebay store...

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350434050453&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1059wt_905

Here are the pics as promised!

Size Comparison
011-2.jpg

Lights On
007-2.jpg

Light Beam at 20 Feet
005-3.jpg

001-2.jpg

This was only one little light (4 leds) powered by one of my cabelas mini batteries... very impressive to me!

Im going to order some for my boat.. Green light attracts the most bait fish.. which attracts the big ones.. they say to mix green and UV black light to get the most.

well if they have white light ones.. ill get some.. id like to use one under the hood of my truck to replace the dim bulb. i was thinking of getting some rope lights around the edge of my boat under the rail.

i orderd a pair of the 3ft blue rope lights i thought they weren't bad for $12 a pice when they come in i'll post pic