free trokar hooks

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vahunter said:
Took about 2 weeks but I just got my free hooks this weekend. Thanks again

mine came in today as well. i hope it was just the quiz prize,it just 7 1/0 and to stickers.hope more comes from being on "TEAM TROKAR" :roll:

saving these for something really special.................my next fishing trip :mrgreen:

I just saw this. Took the quiz and got them all wrong. They emailed me and said if I'm Ahab or BassAddict and to quit bothering them. :LOL2:

Seriously....hope I get me some hooks.

I just tried to sign up, and it says I'm forbidden from viewing this sight. That's OK,I use Gamys exclusively,I just wanted to try them to see what all the hype is about. It would just be more unused junk in the tackle box anyway.

S&MFISH said:
I just tried to sign up, and it says I'm forbidden from viewing this sight. That's OK,I use Gamys exclusively,I just wanted to try them to see what all the hype is about. It would just be more unused junk in the tackle box anyway.
Either the site is down for maintenance or it's been hacked. I got to the page, but it's all FUBAR. Little red "x"s in boxes and non-working links or links that take you to 401 Forbidden pages.

I took the quiz for myself (and my dad) and we both got hooks mailed out after about 6weeks. Pretty cool promo, and these hooks are SHARP. They remind me of something we'd use in the surgical wards. They sent me a pack of straight worm hooks, size 2.

I did the Matzuo free lure promo around the same time and never got a lure. The site went down shortly after, so I think that one is no longer operational.