free trokar hooks

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont give up hope on that lure from MATZUO, just got mine today.
Its nice too, still waiting for hooks. Cost them $1.95 for postage via usps.
Tim

Attachments

• phmw.jpg
    phmw.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 403
I got my hooks today. 4/0 EWG. I signed up April 8 for them, so took almost a month.

baitnhooks.jpg

Got my first pack of hooks on April 6th, 4/0 EWG WORM. Checked the mail today after a few days at the cabin. MORE HOOKS =D> This time they are 5/0 MAG WORM. I tried out the 4/0 a couple times and I can say they are SHARP. Just looking at them will make your eye bleed :---) Hoisted some nice fish out of the slop and these hooks did not fail. Can't wait to see what they send next. [-o<

Brine said:
I got my second pack last week =D>

Second? Are we supposed to get seconds? I did get my first...but haven't used them yet. I got drop shot hooks and hardly ever drop shot. I do know the lake that I'm going to use them on though. Just have to get there.

I got mine today. Well sort of.

USPS left a thing in the box saying I owe 1.95 for postage, and then they'll deliver. I don't recall anyone ever saying they had to pay for shipping on theirs....?

Unless the hooks are EWG 3/0 I don't even want them :roll:

Haven't decided if I'll cough up the 2 bucks. Im just annoyed.

I don't think I was supposed to get seconds, but I wasn't going to consider returning them. :LOL2: I also got a sticker in the second package. Maybe that's why they sent it???

dyeguy, I didn't pay shipping, and I doubt it's the hooks.

Got my hooks yesterday. 5 pack of 4.0 offsets. Also included a sticker in the envelope.

Mine came via regular mail and the postage was $1.95, paid by the shipper. I wouldn't pay shipping on 5 free hooks. That wasn't part of the offer. :roll: