• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

front ,ramp jon boat ,20' to set up for handycap ,people

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lets fish salt

Reaction score
SEA ARK front ramp needed 20' would be nice! I would like set it up for folks with no way to get to salt fish ! like get it set up for handycap or people with need of asstance to get out for the day and injoy a day on the water , fishin need help and ideas how to get this together ! [-o< [-o< :idea: "lets fish salt" thanks guys !!!!!!

Where in Florida are you as I have a 20' pontoon being set up for the same reason. I built am aw-sum aluminum one for my boat in 2 pieces and only use 1 end. It is set up so wheel chair wont flip over. Professionally done in my shop here in High Springs. TentDoctor.com
CoconutFun.com

I could use the same thing to load my quad onboard. There are utility boat builders that make them. They look like a small military landing craft.

Not sure which guide has it but there is a guide somewhere around Hopedale,LA that has a deck boat setup just like you described.

I agree with Speckenreds that there is a Co. in La. that build aluminum work boats with the drop down as a landing craft. They also use them in most southern states for so fish and wildlife boats as well. So they are around. I was on one several years back and know they are stable boats. I will look through some of my stuff to see if I have anything on them. On an other note you may want to check out some airboat company's as they do a lot of custom fittings as well. Diamondback built here in Fla. holds a good track record with me.
Good luck

Here is a link to a site that can help you launch your search. this is a clean site and is well established with with marine industry standards. It will take you weeks to go through all the threads.
Have fun
https://www.boat-links.com/linklists/boatlink-04.html#builders1

This is the boat I was on and sorry for so many posts. I was in disaster response for years and that is why I was on one.
https://www.munsonboats.com/
enjoy
Capt Rhan

Latest posts