FUTURE PLANS...ANY SUGGESTIONS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've watched the videos. Now imagine two people in that boat moving in the same direction (or even opposite directions) or one person making a sudden move one way or the other.

Bath time....

Quackrstackr said:
You've watched the videos. Now imagine two people in that boat moving in the same direction (or even opposite directions) or one person making a sudden move one way or the other.

Bath time....

so ur saying its not a good idea to put a small deck on the boat?,, i wasn't planning to put it flush with the edge,, i was planning to put it same level of the bench.

kemical said:
so ur saying its not a good idea to put a small deck on the boat?,, i wasn't planning to put it flush with the edge,, i was planning to put it same level of the bench.

That's why I said to stand on the bench when you put it in the water and see what you think. Standing on the bench level would be the same as standing on the deck you are planning on installing. I'm personally not much on having to worry about swamping the boat or falling in every time I go fishing. I would rather enjoy my time fishing. :mrgreen:

kemical said:
Quackrstackr said:

Bath time....

If it were me...I would just put floors like this mod like Member Defiant did:

https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1859

The only way to tell for sure though will be your test drive on Sunday. :beer:

Jim said:
kemical said:
Quackrstackr said:

Bath time....

If it were me...I would just put floors like this mod like Member Defiant did:

https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1859

The only way to tell for sure though will be your test drive on Sunday. :beer:

HMM I LIKE IT K.I.S.S. Keeping it Sweet Simple... ur right,, i think i wil do it like this,, since i dont want the risk of tipping over with my son , lol,, 5 out of 10 time it will just be me on da boat..
yes,, i think i will do it like this,, this is 1436.. wooo alot bigger boat,, im just lil o 1232...lol

ok,,,,UPDATE ON FUTURE PLANS,, HERE IS NEW DESIGN THANKS TO JIM!!
kennboatMOD2.jpg

HAD A QUESTION!!! why in his boat , he has the back seat more on the side ,, why not in the center??

It is easier to operate an outboard motor while sitting to the side of it than sitting directly in front of it.

You are messing up on the seating arrangment. I have a 1432 and, i'll post a pick of what i did, and it is a little tipsy. but then again i have good balance and when someone is about to move you better tell the other person. Put your seats as low to the bench as you can put them. Just get you a seat plate and put thiose seat pins in them and it will sit high enough for you. Do not put a pedestal on the bench because this raises your center of gravity. Which is about a 80% chance of falling out of the boat. Just put floors in it and put your seats like i said. All these other pictures of these boats you are seeing are different. You might have seen a guy named low budget hookers boat or somethin and his boat is a 1236 and he only has pedestals on his seats because the bottom width is widder. The widder the boat the better. Not nececarily the length. Look aroung and find you an old 1436 jon and convert it to a bass boat. Just remember, keep your center of gravity low.

Tyler_W said:
You are messing up on the seating arrangment. I have a 1432 and, i'll post a pick of what i did, and it is a little tipsy. but then again i have good balance and when someone is about to move you better tell the other person. Put your seats as low to the bench as you can put them. Just get you a seat plate and put thiose seat pins in them and it will sit high enough for you. Do not put a pedestal on the bench because this raises your center of gravity. Which is about a 80% chance of falling out of the boat. Just put floors in it and put your seats like i said. All these other pictures of these boats you are seeing are different. You might have seen a guy named low budget hookers boat or somethin and his boat is a 1236 and he only has pedestals on his seats because the bottom width is widder. The widder the boat the better. Not nececarily the length. Look aroung and find you an old 1436 jon and convert it to a bass boat. Just remember, keep your center of gravity low.

gotcha!! i have decide to keep it on the bench no pedestal just a 360 degree thing under the seat,, i was thinking about that early about the center of gravity and balance on my 1232, and Jim made me realize to Keep it Simple and Sweet,
so im gonna keep it like this in this picture,, this is my boat right now
boat1.jpg
, this is the seats on it, ill just replace the middle one with a folding one Friday, going fishing sunday gonna put it on the water to test it also,,

thanks!

Ah man, I wanted you to stand up on the bench and wiggle around (after you let your son off on the bank, of course) :lol: .

Quackrstackr said:
Ah man, I wanted you to stand up on the bench and wiggle around (after you let your son off on the bank, of course) :lol: .

ahhh,, [-X ... lol

Latest posts