G.Loomis GLX

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Ahab said:
I think you mean St. Croix legend Elite

no doubt those are excellent rods (a bit heavy..but Im strong).

But the GLX is THE standard all others are judged by. I used to make fun of a buddy who would only fish IMX and GLX Loomis rods. Then I purchased one......Now I have two. No more in my future unless I get a super deal on them.

I just got 4 lloomis rods in the mail last week i used the expediter serice to replace a few broken rods. so now i'm back t my normal supply of 15 loomis they are awesome rods for sure

Wayne

redbug said:
I just got 4 lloomis rods in the mail last week i used the expediter serice to replace a few broken rods. so now i'm back t my normal supply of 15 loomis they are awesome rods for sure

Wayne

sweet lord!

I have a GL3 that's kinda lame, I have a crankbait blend that I built that sweet; then I got the GLX. I got a smokin' deal on it, $200.00 new in the wrapper. I'm ruined now.
:D

Nickk said:
redbug said:

Wayne

sweet lord!

I have a GL3 that's kinda lame, I have a crankbait blend that I built that sweet; then I got the GLX. I got a smokin' deal on it, $200.00 new in the wrapper. I'm ruined now.
:D

Nice score! I got my one of my GLX's for $220 shipped from Tacklewarehouse a couple years back.

Your not listening to the sarcasm in my internet forum voice? :mrgreen:

Type in St croix legend elite vs GLX and it becomes a Ford Vs Chevy, Pepsi vs Coke debate.

What do vehicle manufactures and soft drinks have to do with how great my St. Croix is?

:p :p :p :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I want one of those Legend Tournament sticks, the blue color is killer. I have Legend Ultra, a 6-weight fly rod(close out price when the IPC came out).