gamers

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyz1972

Reaction score
was wondering if we had any other pc gamers on here except me.till my boats done this is what i do,and when its rainin lol

ya man i play alot. but one thing. i was movin my motherboard from a black plain case to a LED lighted one. i think it shorted out. now im gonna have to order another one.. wat games u play?

Yeah, I'll admit it, I'm a gamer.

At 40, I've been playing everything since Doom.

I've competed "pro" tournies in Counter-Strike and Call of Duty, but that was a long time ago. Most fun was being sponsored and getting a free week in Vegas during one of the CES events to play Call of Duty when it first came out.

Currently I play Cod4 and sometimes TF2.

My current "glass" boat:

Intel Q6600 @ 3.6ghz / GigaByte GA-P35-DS3L / G.SKILL 4GB (PC2 8000)
DangerDen Tower-21 Case / Corsair TX750w PSU / DangerDen Watercooling
EVGA 8800GTS 512MB / Samsung 22in LCD / Razor DeathAdder CPL Mouse

IndyBassin said:
Yeah, I'll admit it, I'm a gamer.

At 40, I've been playing everything since Doom.

I've competed "pro" tournies in Counter-Strike and Call of Duty, but that was a long time ago. Most fun was being sponsored and getting a free week in Vegas during one of the CES events to play Call of Duty when it first came out.

Currently I play Cod4 and sometimes TF2.

My current "glass" boat:

Intel Q6600 @ 3.6ghz / GigaByte GA-P35-DS3L / G.SKILL 4GB (PC2 8000)
DangerDen Tower-21 Case / Corsair TX750w PSU / DangerDen Watercooling
EVGA 8800GTS 512MB / Samsung 22in LCD / Razor DeathAdder CPL Mouse

u play CoD4? on ur pc? i have it for the 360. DANG! nice pc.

cool,nice to see some gamers.i play cod2 and cod4.theres a picture of my rig.and dont feel bad im 36,and i guy a play with is 62 lol.never to old to play.so what do you guys run?i have a ventrillo server if you guys ever want to play.killin and chillin!

amd 6000+x2
asus 570 sli
2 gig xms 800mhz
500 gig hard drive
8800gt 1gig ddr3
600 watt power supply
litescribe burner
lg dve player
22 inch acer lcd monitor
razer mouse on a funk pad,all stuffed into a antec 9 case

Attachments

• new 047.JPG
    new 047.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,463
  • new 044.JPG
    new 044.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,461
cod4 is great but i like gears of war better, the duck and cover gameplay is a good change of pace

I dont play PC games, but i play 360, COD4 - got it past X-mas and still hooked on it, just finished Army of Two on campain mode and it was great.

ya man CoD4 on 360 is nice. i LOVE that game. gettin a new motherboard in a few days. faster than my old one... which was like 2.20 Ghz.. then hopefully gettin a new Nividia GeForce 8400 PCI-E card for $85 at Staples...u think that is a good deal?

hey tompatt,you ever hear of newegg,or tiger direct.google it and get the best pc parts for alot less.get an 8600gt for that much :D

toyz1972 said:
hey tompatt,you ever hear of newegg,or tiger direct.google it and get the best pc parts for alot less.get an 8600gt for that much :D
ya man.. tigerdirect is where im gettin my case..
here it is....https://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1446794
where is that video card?

i just finished my first ever sig... u like? its Dk cuz my friends at skool call me it. cuz one day we were playin basketball and they tried to pass the ball over me and i balled the ball and i could catch a football with just one hand easily. lol big hands. :mrgreen:

MARINE0341 said:
I dont play PC games, but i play 360, COD4 - got it past X-mas and still hooked on it, just finished Army of Two on campain mode and it was great.

same here bro,,, xbox 360 "TCMDOC" gamer tag... love army of two!!!!playing assassin creed,, ahh love it,,,
COD4 i try playing it, but i cant,, its like halo to me, i get motion sickness and huge migraine...gotta take like 3 excedrine migraine pills,, u know,,

but i love the graphics on that game,, but unfortunate i cant play it,,

gears of war,,sick,,, cant wait till the new one,,

kemical said:
MARINE0341 said:

same here bro,,, xbox 360 "TCMDOC" gamer tag... love army of two!!!!playing assassin creed,, ahh love it,,,
COD4 i try playing it, but i cant,, its like halo to me, i get motion sickness and huge migraine...gotta take like 3 excedrine migraine pills,, u know,,

but i love the graphics on that game,, but unfortunate i cant play it,,

gears of war,,sick,,, cant wait till the new one,,

u get sick?? man i dont... that sux.. ur missin out. :(

Tompatt said:
ya man CoD4 on 360 is nice. i LOVE that game. gettin a new motherboard in a few days. faster than my old one... which was like 2.20 Ghz.. then hopefully gettin a new Nividia GeForce 8400 PCI-E card for $85 at Staples...u think that is a good deal?

dude, I can sell you that card for $52.00, free shipping, no tax

NX8400GS-TD512E
MSI NX8400GS-TD512E
Graphics adapter - GF 8400 GS - PCI Express x16 - 512 MB DDR II - DVI ( HDCP ) - HDTV out

Nickk said:
Tompatt said:

dude, I can sell you that card for $52.00, free shipping, no tax

NX8400GS-TD512E
MSI NX8400GS-TD512E
Graphics adapter - GF 8400 GS - PCI Express x16 - 512 MB DDR II - DVI ( HDCP ) - HDTV out

u can? i got the cases and motherboard and CPU today. my CPU has like 2.6 Ghz. faster than my old one... :mrgreen:

dang. got everything in the comp. and turn it on. nothing shows... we figure out that the cpu pins are bent. at least 20 of them. so my uncle is tryin to straighten them out. this sux.. :(

like your sig tompatt.yep,newegg and tiger is where i get my stuff to.and heres another 1 for you guys. www.zipzoomfly.com they have alot of free shipping.try not to buy anything under a 8600gt,thats why i got a 8800gt 1 gig ddr3.i admit the price was alittle much,but you get what you pay for.and for you guys near jacksonville florida RPC computers is where i had mine built.guy is great at it and he backs them up 100%.they have a web site if your bored lol.

Latest posts