GET FIVE Test Pack Contest- FREE BAITS!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went camping this Fri nite and Sat and caught several with both packs of worms. I cannot tell a difference between them. I even fished them at night and caught nothing from either pack.

This was my review email I sent to GET FIVE:

I am one of the tinboats contest winners. I received 2-packs of baits, one with UV brighteners. I have fished them a couple of times with fairly equal results. Most of the water I fish here in Massachusetts is stained with dark bottoms. I boated probably 6-8 fish using 6 of the worms, still have one of each left.
The dinero is a nice worm for light/finesse style fishing. Most of the time I used a 1/8oz shakey head. I think a larger/heavier version would also do well for throwing it weightless.
Only one time I could notice a difference between the 2 packs. One day I was fishing in a downpour for 4-5 hrs. One of the packs the baits had a blueish tint to them (I assume UV brighteners?) while the other didn't change. Unfortunately the packs got wet and I couldn't read the number sticker on either package, sorry. Attached is a picture of my 2 biggest from that day of fishing them. 2lb15oz and 3lbs4oz.
Thanks for the chance to test your product. Good luck
Derek
S-IMG_0279.jpg