Great end to a beach vacation

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quackrstackr

Reaction score
I was wiggling my toes in the Gulf of Mexico sand at 7:30 this morning and had this 2 y/o doe on the ground in Kentucky at 5:00 this afternoon.

We got home from our vacation at 2:45 and 30 minutes later, I had thrown my hunting gear into my econo driver and took off for LBL. I called a buddy and told him that I was going to kill one this evening because I hadn't even taken time to get the truck out of the garage and took off in my old beater work car. I wonder how long it would take the carpet in the trunk to dry out if I take the hose to it now? :lol:

40 yard shot. She ran about 70 plowing the ground with her nose the entire way.

attachment.php

2 blade Rage through both shoulders and into the ground on the opposite side. The head still looks like it came straight out of the package.

attachment.php

ahh.. now that the skunk is off, time to set sights on some horn.

I'll post some pics of the fishing trip results when I download the camera. Sorry for the poor cell phone pics of the deer. My camera is still packed in my luggage. Guess I need to get on unpacking since I have to be at work in the morning. #-o

Congrats on the meat. Waiting on pics.

I didn't see anything Sunday. Will be going to my favorite spot where I saw all the deer the first weekend.

Way to go Quack!!! Today was the archery opener here. I didn't see any deer but had a red fox and I think a second come by my stand just as it was getting light. Checked my trail cam and at about 9:00 am this morning this little guy smiles for the camera. :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Attachments

• rsz_12nd_trail_cam_p[ics_004.jpg
    rsz_12nd_trail_cam_p[ics_004.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 569