Help about a boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
Well I guess today was my lucky day, I was given a 14Ft fiberglass boat (deep V) and I dont know a thing about it. I can say that the boat is fairly old. The tags on it are warn pretty good and I cant make out the name brand of it. All I can make out is it starts with Low I think and thats all I can make out but the serial number is very readable. The gut does not have the title and im not sure how to go about getting it registered. Any info on what brands it may be or how to go about getting it registered would be greatly appreciated! By the way this boat is a basket case but it has no leaks, but the inside in totally ripped out. I think this is gonna be a summer project and possibly a winter one also. Only time and money will tell!

Contact fish & boat commission about getting it titled. It might be difficult without the weight/HP limit tag. They might be able to find out by using the serial number.