Help!! I have been taken over by the boat monkey.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassboy1

TinBoats Sponsor
Reaction score
As yall know, we have the 15 foot Lund deep vee
the 14 foot vee
the 12 foot vee,
and a 17 foot canoe.

Well, we just picked up an 18 foot 1988 Alumacraft bass boat! The interior has been stripped, but all the pieces other than the wood are present. And, it came on a Ezy Rider trailer, that just needs mostly cosmetics. And, it was 450 bucks! Unfortunately, this means we will probably have to sell the 14er, and not do the conversion, but after we sold the canoe that came with the 14er, we have a whopping 50 bucks in it, so it will definitely be profitable. Plus, I would much rather have an 18 foot true bass boat than a 14 foot tiller one. Now, we just have to sell the second canoe, and we will be cookin'.
As Jim said last week "bassboys marina"
Now, I just need some property with a dock on the lake.

we good luck with the new rig.
my friend just picked up a stroker bass boat and I get to take him out next weekend and show him what it can do.. I'm shooting for the 80mph range..

I'm shooting for the 80mph range..
Aw, we are just shooting to get on plane with the 55 we are gonna put on it for now. It is rated for 100, and it is a heavy boat. The 55 will get us places, but it won't be a speed demon.

Latest posts