help with depth finder.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coyte

Reaction score
i have a 1993 bass tracker tx 17. depth finder worked great till last week now it will turn on but after a couple minutes it shuts off. i then turned it on wiggled the wires and it goes off. So i figure a loose connection but theres only one wire to the glass fuse panel, Fuse is good and wires dont look torn so i guess my question is there any ideas what to check. thanks for the help

also i need to replace the driver and passenger seats. anyone know of a place i can order some?

I ordered my seat from Overtons and love them

As far as the FF - is your battery fully charged? They will shut off like that from low voltage

Make sure the pin connectors are clean and tight!

Thank you for the reply. i chrged the battery and still nothing. I can hear it beep but screen wont come on. tried a differant ff and still nothing. i unhooked the pin connectors and gonna replace them tomorrow. hope that helps

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=316445#p316445 said:
Captain Ahab » Yesterday, 06:56[/url]"]I ordered my seat from Overtons and love them
As far as the FF - is your battery fully charged? They will shut off like that from low voltage
Make sure the pin connectors are clean and tight!
+2...Low voltage, corrosion, and shorted connector leads are the biggest culprits of electronics shutdown problems. If the battery has a good charge, then check the connector and wiring next. Jerry :)