Hi from NC! Building a bass boat from this jon...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydrilla

Reaction score
Howdy from Elon, NC. I'm going to be building this super nice Xpress 1440 into a little bass boat. This old outboard runs great and starts right up on the first or second pull. I have a nice 24v OMC trolling motor (the old kind that's real quiet) that's been sitting in my closet for a couple years, waiting on the right boat. I'd like to use aluminum to frame the decks, not sure what I'll use for the deck material yet. Lots to work out. I'll post progress pics as I go, and questions if (when!) I have any. Thanks for the wealth of info here, this site is great.

Attachments

• 4_sm.jpg
    4_sm.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 3,078
Awesome Boat! Can't wait to see the mods you do to it... you'll for sure find enough ideas on this site - not only that, but you'll have to join Tinboats Anonymous to help pry yourself away... this site is one crazy addiction! :shock:

Yep, it's me :D Unfortunately I don't have this boat. I jumped the gun and posted this before I picked the boat up, and the deal fell through. Very disappointing :( Sorry for the post guys.

LunkerHunter28 said:
Is this the same Hydrilla from NCAngler? I think it is. I just came across this site. IF this is you awesome. Either way, nice rig!

LH28

:WELCOME:

Hydrilla said:
Yep, it's me :D Unfortunately I don't have this boat. I jumped the gun and posted this before I picked the boat up, and the deal fell through. Very disappointing :( Sorry for the post guys.

Too bad man! Another deal will pop up. When one door closes, another opens. :)

Latest posts