HOG DAY AFTERNOON

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
Well Saturday morning started out real slow but as the day started to come to an end a couple of real big hog walleye were caught. I am sad to say that I didnt catch any of them but I guess I have to let my buddies catch a few every once in a while. The biggest was 33in. and about 12lbs and the other 3 were 31in and 10lb , 29 1/2 and 10lb, and the last one was 29 1/2 and about 9lbs. All were caught on live bait and the 2 biggest ones were caught on store bought shiners. All otheres were caught on creek chubs that we trap. All in all a pretty good day for them. I smelt skunk all day, 7hrs of fishing and not even one hit for me!

Attachments

• kevins 29in9lb.jpg
    kevins 29in9lb.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 31in_walleye[1].jpg
    31in_walleye[1].jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 201
  • scotts 10and12lbr.jpg
    scotts 10and12lbr.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 90
I was wondering what happened to you usually this is your time3 of year to fill the freezer

Ive been out there fishing quite a bit, but the freeezer is not filling up to quick. I guess ill just have to do it one fish at a time! All fish being caught right now are hogs. The smallest ive heard of being caught is 25 inches.

My wife cooked them up that night and they were excellent. We pounded down a few beers and eat about 10 pound of fish. It was a great day from start to finish!!!!!!!

Latest posts