How Long Have you Been Here?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First drink is free? I'm bringing my own cup. :lol: :lol:

normal_picnic.JPG

November 2007 I'm member #116 and it's Mr. Shamoo's fault that I'm here :p
This site is great and I check it out almost daily.

bcritch said:
November 2007 I'm member #116 and it's Mr. Shamoo's fault that I'm here :p
This site is great and I check it out almost daily.

Yep, Shamoo sent me the message to come join the fun over here. I've never looked back from that point on!

ben2go said:
russ010 said:
that looks a little bigger than 4lbs... are you sure your scales are right?

how do we find out what member number we were to join?

I joined July 29, 2008 - a day after I bought my little boat - thank goodness there was this site to get me through it!

I was thinking the same thing but wrote it off as a trick of the camera.Not sure on the number thing.

yep, just the way the camera took the pic. I was holding it out away from me. :)

russ010 said:
that looks a little bigger than 4lbs... are you sure your scales are right?

how do we find out what member number we were to join?

I joined July 29, 2008 - a day after I bought my little boat - thank goodness there was this site to get me through it!

You go to the top where it says members and click on that. You can sort by number of posts or by date joined, alphabetical... Russ, if you come up with something other than 582, let me know.

flounderhead59 said:
Did ya ever notice that ya hardly ever see a picture of WW in his pictures with fish?

:lol: That's because I'm not coordinated enough to hold my phone and a fish and snap a pic, lol. The wife took the one at Table Rock, MO. Here's the full pic: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/images/albums/userpics/4_lb_er_4-7-08.JPG. :wink: . You'll know most pics are me by the black left-handed glove :wink:

Here's another full shot :lol: : (City Park Lake. 2lb 5oz). I had a young couple passing-by use my phone to take the pic.
https://www.tinboats.net/forum/images/albums/userpics/95_02_06_08_8_55_50.JPG

:)

Aug 02, 2008

I found this wonderful place via you tube checking out jon boat mods... LOL
Don't get on here as much as I'd like, but enjoy it greatly when I'm able to.
GREAT JOB to Jim and the rest of the people looking after the P's and Q's to keep this place going..