• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I Need Cheap materials around (Shreveport/Bossier) Louisiana

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swampthing(True)

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any real good places to find Scrap materials for Aluminum fab or electrical work on a jon boat. Preferably around Shreveport/ Bossier Area down in Louisiana ?

I've been wondering the same question myself. I haven't really looked that hard but I'm sure there is a few places. You may find a local Fab shop and be able to pick up some usable scrap pieces there. Just a thought.

Casey I see you hail from Mooringsport lol I was raised up there great little town hows the fishing on caddo right now? But yeah as soon as I get my funds together I have to get a rib welded on my boat it cracked through the other day and then I plan on going on the hunt for scrap aluminum if i find a good place Ill post on here!

Swampthing, I'm not sure how the fish are biting right now on caddo, I've been focused on deer hunting since October 1st. I grew up in Mooringsport and wanted to leave this town when I graduated, well that didn't happen. Now me and my wife are in the process of buying a house in Mooringsport, funny how things have a way of working out.

Yeah I enlisted in the AirForce back in 04 and have been gone from Louisana since 2009 and I asked to come back here lol I do know the feeling about trying to get out of that town lol I had to take draastic measures.

Latest posts