Illinois gun owners are getting screwed BIG time

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't surprise me one bit. It's the Motis Operand i of all these liberal bureaucrats, sneaky, underhanded, using euphemisms to cover up BS infringements on US citizen's liberties. For example, this current piece of crap mentioned here & the re-naming of the so called "Fairness" :roll: Doctrine all so they can shutdown opposition voices on talk radio. And if you love what's going on in Illinois with guns, what until Obama & company impose a 500% sales tax increase on all gun & ammo manufacturers (it's coming as surely as the seasons of the year). And Redbug, what's wrong with carrying gun insurance, you ask? Frivolous lawsuits for one & it's also called selective discrimination. What's next? All knife & sword collectors should carry insurance too lest some stranger fall upon yonder blade when walking with blade upright thus impaling themselves? Great! instead of discouraging America being the 'Land of the Lawsuit' let's promote it further & make the SOB ambulance-chasing lawyers even richer. :sick:

Btw, anybody know what the excuse was BEFORE guns were invented?[

Shazamm, the most corrupt state there is and it makes another gun law :lol:
well surprize, surprize :roll:

sounds like another law for the criminal to use #-o

Lets see, Nephew Dillion gets a lump sum pay off from the honest insurance company, cause Aunt Betty's gun went off on accidently :---)

Give me a break, No common sense anymore-we are so doomed :cry:

lets see what could get worse? Oh,The drug Lords of Mexico are heading our way next, already in Phoenix Arizona kid napping everyone :x

redbug said:
i stand behindmy statement. my question is why wouldn't you want to have insurance??/

Absolutely concur people should want to have some sort of insurance. Telling me I MUST have $1M coverage is a different story. I know, there are state minimums for auto insurance, but none that high. This is one way to make gun ownership too expensive for the average person.

FishingBuds said:
Shazamm, the most corrupt state there is and it makes another gun law

While Illinois has had it's share of corupt officials recently, it is not the most corupt state. Depending on where you look, it is ranked around #5 - #7. And depending on the various variables used to determine level of coruption, either North Dakota or Louisiana are ranked as most corupt.

FL, NY, TX, PA, CA and OH all have more convivted public officials from 1998 - 2007. If you base it on per capita, then DC, Virgin Islands, Guam, N.D., AK, LA, MS, MT, KY and AL are the top 10 and IL is #22.

flounderhead59 said:
FishingBuds said:
Shazamm, the most corrupt state there is and it makes another gun law

While Illinois has had it's share of corupt officials recently, it is not the most corupt state. Depending on where you look, it is ranked around #5 - #7. And depending on the various variables used to determine level of coruption, either North Dakota or Louisiana are ranked as most corupt.

FL, NY, TX, PA, CA and OH all have more convivted public officials from 1998 - 2007. If you base it on per capita, then DC, Virgin Islands, Guam, N.D., AK, LA, MS, MT, KY and AL are the top 10 and IL is #22.

I stand behind my statement =;

flounderhead59 said:
I don't just pull numbers and figures out of...

the air:

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/14/weekinreview/14marsh.html

you didn't get it, I thought you had a funny bone :roll:

END OF FORUM =D>

This is one way to make gun ownership too expensive for the average person.

it sure is. i dont know about yall, but i cant afford an extra 500 dollars a year for insurance. hell half the people out there dont even have car insurance....

good thing we have the NRA on our side

ill leave it at that. dont get worked up on somthing thats not a law yet. and ill accept all donated guns