Impressive gas mileage

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Tacoma and I love it. Doesnt drive like "truck" drives smooth as silk. Couldnt be more happy really. Probably buy another one in ten years after this one dies.

Troutman3000 said:
I have a Tacoma and I love it. Doesnt drive like "truck" drives smooth as silk. Couldnt be more happy really. Probably buy another one in ten years after this one dies.

My buddy has the new Tundra w/5.7L V8....... thing screams, and pulls with ease far more than any ford or chevy I've ever owned!!! He put 3in lift, 33's, and borla tuned exhuast.....

perchin said:
Troutman3000 said:

My buddy has the new Tundra w/5.7L V8....... thing screams, and pulls with ease far more than any ford or chevy I've ever owned!!! He put 3in lift, 33's, and borla tuned exhuast.....

Those trucks are huge! Too big for my taste and driving in Suburbia, my Tacoma does enough for me.

Waterwings said:
arkansasnative said:
haha i get a best of 13 mpg if i baby it...

F150 Lightning...nice! You tow your boat with it?

Troutman3000 said:
Nice Trucks.

Thank you.

Thanks!

naahhh... i used to tow my jetski with it but i sold it for a bigger supercharger! lol! i have a little ranger i use to tow my lil 1432. i just use this to knock sports cars off their high horse and put those rice burners in their place! :lol: i replaced all the suspension and set it up for drag racing so i dont tow much with it anymore...

derailment.jpg

:mrgreen: