iPod or Zune?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally figured out how to get the clock to stop flasing on my VCR. A 2" piece of black electrician's tape. :lol:

Seriously I have my wife reset the clocks on those things. She says "You were an electrician in the Navy for 20 years and you can't set a VCR clock"? I say, "And?" :lol: That's always good for laugh at home.

I didn't charge my wife's. Just wrapped it up and hid it away. I'm sure she'll like it. Also I decided to go with the Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover as opposed to the hard fiberglass ones. I couldn't believe the prices for the fiberglass ones. Maybe for a brand new truck but not one nearly 4 years old. Next new truck I'll try to get them to throw in the tonneau. Heck, I got the ARMA spray in liner for free on this one.

Well, been playing around with the Zune my wife got me. Loaded so far are 189 songs, 30 pics, 2 podcasts, and 1 movie. I still have about 72gb free for stuff :) . Currently shopping-around for a decent case to put it in. This thing is gonna make long road trips a lot more tolerable.

1-6-08_Zune.JPG

Latest posts