It is NATIONAL Tin Boats JIM WEEK! GIVEAWAY!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been gone a while but its always good to get back to this site... It is for sure a great place to get info or to tell a fish story... Thanks Jim

Jim recruited me several years ago when I was asking a question on another site about a malfunctioning fish finder. After that, I joined and kept in touch with Jim via PM - ha, even sold him a surefire flashlight for very cheap. He allowed me to organize the first ever TinBoats get together at Dale Hollow Lake, TN. He cooked great steaks for everyone one night and had lots of cool TinBoats gifts for all who attended. I met several members that weekend and it was a great time for all. Since then, Jim runs the best fishing/boat site on the internet. (in spite of Capt Ahab, AKA Esquired - who BTW, didn't come to Dale Hollow???) Anyway, Jim's the best =D> =D> =D> =D>

#27 Capt, I'm sure you got my number ?? :)

I've really enjoyed the contacts and info I've gained as a result of this site. THANKS JIM =D> =D> =D> =D> , You're our champ in the tinners world. 8)

This websight has cost me thousands of dollars, many nights of a cranky ole lady due to me fishing all the time, and I had to buy a friggin smart phone just to get my Tinboats fix each day.

Thanks Jim :mrgreen:

Loggerhead Mike said:
This websight has cost me thousands of dollars, many nights of a cranky ole lady due to me fishing all the time, and I had to buy a friggin smart phone just to get my Tinboats fix each day.

Thanks Jim :mrgreen:

x2.

Thank you Jim!

Jim, you've done a fantastic job of bring together all these great people to share their thoughts, dreams,wisdom & ideas.
=D> =D> =D>

I PICKED NUMBER 14

atuck593 is the closest with #9

I will tell the Crappielure.com guys to have a $10.00 credit in your name

PM me you info please

I must have missed ISwoody's post - he is the winner

But in the spirit of Jim - we now have two winners

Both get the 10.00 gift cert.

Latest posts