Jdbaits.com

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugpac

Reaction score
Guys I cant say enough about Denny and his products, I just ordered me some more stuff here last week, as always they were made to order and shipped extremly fast, For those of you buying 50.00 of soft plastics at bass pro etc every other week, I challenge you to make a 35.00 order with Denny, you will never look back once you have fished some of his stuff.. And if your lucky enough to catch a big un, you might even get your picture on his website.. My proudest internet moment so far fishing... :) I plan to have a second pic up there real soon...
https://jdbaits.com/trophyroom.htm

If you need some help picking I suggest, One pack of 5" fatboys, one pack of mudbugs, some 3" stick baits, all in green pumpkin/black flake with anise..
I hope to some day wet some line with Denny over a cold beer and tell lies with each other about how big the fish was that got away... :)

My new favorite is the mp worm in electric grape. The problem with those is that they get by pickerel and Sunfish too. :lol:

I also switched over from Beavers to mudbugs. The mudbug is an awesome bait to use for skipping 20-30 feet under a dock or low hanging trees. With a spinning rod man..you can skip it a mile because they are a "meaty" bait.

I highly suggest you buy a 2-3 packs of Bassaddicts baits and try them out yourself.

I am determined to make the Trophy page this year myself. Probably at the top because I am going to catch the biggest fish using his baits. Yes Bugpac....you heard me! 8)

Wow! Nice Bass Bugpac! :beer:

Don't hold out, What is the color?
SteveO.jpg

Jim said:
My new favorite is the mp worm in electric grape. The problem with those is that they get by pickerel and Sunfish too. :lol:

I hear a couple packs of mp's calling my name... not too sure about the electric grape part though ;-)

Heck i thought everyone already knew... Green Pumpkin Blk flake of course... Dipped the tail in a little spike it. caught 3 fish on the same worm to... :)

that's the fish that came off the baits I gave you ain't it....

I put in an order for some "special order" colors DB is making for me... I am going to tear Lathem up with them this weekend.

russ010 said:

I put in an order for some "special order" colors DB is making for me... I am going to tear Lathem up with them this weekend.

Yes sir it is.. :) Thanks again Russ, I actually went and bought me another worm bag just for Jd baits, I plan to fill it up in the next few weeks. I put a small dent in it with my order so far.. After being in rough shape the last 2 weeks I am hitting Lanier tomorrow with a very reputable guide, who is also a good buddy now, He is getting introduced to the Jdbaits tomorrow..

Bugpac said:
russ010 said:

Yes sir it is.. :) Thanks again Russ, I actually went and bought me another worm bag just for Jd baits, I plan to fill it up in the next few weeks. I put a small dent in it with my order so far.. After being in rough shape the last 2 weeks I am hitting Lanier tomorrow with a very reputable guide, who is also a good buddy now, He is getting introduced to the Jdbaits tomorrow..

I'll see ya up there man. Who you going with?

Just want y'all to know that I got my baits from Denny yesterday in the mail... HOLY COW - I can't wait to get out on the water with the colors he set me up with.

DB - those baits are going to tear them up, I just have this sneaky feeling.... I'll give y'all a full report hopefully Monday.

russ010 said:
Just want y'all to know that I got my baits from Denny yesterday in the mail... HOLY COW - I can't wait to get out on the water with the colors he set me up with.

DB - those baits are going to tear them up, I just have this sneaky feeling.... I'll give y'all a full report hopefully Monday.

Hope you tear um up man! I ordered some mP worms yesterday and can't wait to get my hands on them for next weekend. This has been a really weird spring.

poolie said:
Hope you tear um up man! I ordered some mP worms yesterday and can't wait to get my hands on them for next weekend. This has been a really weird spring.

You can say that again... this has been my worst fishing year ever. I've caught some good fish, but they have all been on non-tournament days. Funny thing is - I've had my best fishing this year at Acworth... go figure

Russ did you get any motor oil color? That color is awesome... I have put one in the boat so far on Motor oil, 3" stick, extra salt.. only fished a hr or so Monday night..

Bugpac said:
Russ did you get any motor oil color? That color is awesome... I have put one in the boat so far on Motor oil, 3" stick, extra salt.. only fished a hr or so Monday night..

nah, I only throw motoroil at Acworth... I got him to pour me some customs in my favorite crankbait color that works in EVERY lake we fish.... I'll take some pics of them tonight if I get a chance... then again, it's storming like crazy here at work, so if I can figure out how to work Tiff's camera stuff I'll post some up on this thread... I don't want to let too many of my secrets out!

DB - You need to start making some 5" Twin Tail Hula Grubs... if you do that, I can keep you in business for life!

russ010 said:
Bugpac said:

nah, I only throw motoroil at Acworth... I got him to pour me some customs in my favorite crankbait color that works in EVERY lake we fish.... I'll take some pics of them tonight if I get a chance... then again, it's storming like crazy here at work, so if I can figure out how to work Tiff's camera stuff I'll post some up on this thread... I don't want to let too many of my secrets out!

DB - You need to start making some 5" Twin Tail Hula Grubs... if you do that, I can keep you in business for life!

Glad your happy with everything Russ, and I can not wait till Monday to see what you catch. I most likely wont be doing twin tail grubs though since without an injection setup they are a PIA to make

Denny, I hope you dont mind, I passed some of your baits on to my buddy, Mike Bucca, He really liked the feel of them he is gonna fish some this week... He is a very well connected man in the fishing world, I am guessing Russ will attest to that... If you get super busy this next month, don't forget us little guys... He is also well connected with a local tackle shop, I am hoping she calls you to stock some on her shelves... I am trying my best to get you out there.. :mrgreen:

Bugpac said:
Denny, I hope you dont mind, I passed some of your baits on to my buddy, Mike Bucca, He really liked the feel of them he is gonna fish some this week... He is a very well connected man in the fishing world, I am guessing Russ will attest to that... If you get super busy this next month, don't forget us little guys... He is also well connected with a local tackle shop, I am hoping she calls you to stock some on her shelves... I am trying my best to get you out there.. :mrgreen:

Thanks Bug! Im already a few days behind as it is... So what your telling me is its gonna get worst, GREAT!

Woo Hoo! Got a box of mP worms in the mail yesterday from DB and they look awesome!

I had bought a bunch of finesse worms from him last year and while they looked great, I think I like the *idea* of finesse fishing more than I like actually doing it, so those worms are still in one of my bags (with lots of other finesse worms) waiting to be used one day.

If you like Zoom trick worms, you'll love these things.

These things look awesome Denny!

BassAddict said:
Bugpac said:

Thanks Bug! Im already a few days behind as it is... So what your telling me is its gonna get worst, GREAT!

Yeah Bucca is pretty much the Big Shot guy on Lake Allatoona. If he likes them then you are gonna get some business.

poolie said:
Woo Hoo! Got a box of mP worms in the mail yesterday from DB and they look awesome!

I had bought a bunch of finesse worms from him last year and while they looked great, I think I like the *idea* of finesse fishing more than I like actually doing it, so those worms are still in one of my bags (with lots of other finesse worms) waiting to be used one day.

If you like Zoom trick worms, you'll love these things.

These things look awesome Denny!

Thanks Poolie glad you like them, also that extra pack in there isnt my standard motor oil, rather a new color that came in while making your worms that I wanted/had to try out :LOL2:

Latest posts