Jdbaits.com

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get to use the stuff I ordered as much this weekend, because... well, I was having a dang hard time getting anything in the boat.

BUT... those Super Soft 6" Senkos I got from you are really going to make me fish the senko slower. I tried them out, and I swear the drop rate on them is about 1 foot per 3-4 seconds!! That is going to be an awesome Carolina Rig bait.

russ010 said:
I didn't get to use the stuff I ordered as much this weekend, because... well, I was having a dang hard time getting anything in the boat.

BUT... those Super Soft 6" Senkos I got from you are really going to make me fish the senko slower. I tried them out, and I swear the drop rate on them is about 1 foot per 3-4 seconds!! That is going to be an awesome Carolina Rig bait.

My usual salt content for sticks is about 16% and ill admit the fall is usually painfully slow unless your fishing in the shallows but I dont think its wiggle can be beat!

BassAddict said:
poolie said:
Woo Hoo! Got a box of mP worms in the mail yesterday from DB and they look awesome!

I had bought a bunch of finesse worms from him last year and while they looked great, I think I like the *idea* of finesse fishing more than I like actually doing it, so those worms are still in one of my bags (with lots of other finesse worms) waiting to be used one day.

If you like Zoom trick worms, you'll love these things.

These things look awesome Denny!

Thanks Poolie glad you like them, also that extra pack in there isnt my standard motor oil, rather a new color that came in while making your worms that I wanted/had to try out :LOL2:

I was real excited about that extra pack for several reasons. One because after placing the order I was thinking I should have gotten a pack or two in the earthworm black color and your new motor oil is just the color I was wanting. And secondly I couldn't decided between Medium and Super Soft so those give me a comparison. Those will be the first to get used :)

BassAddict said:
russ010 said:

My usual salt content for sticks is about 16% and ill admit the fall is usually painfully slow unless your fishing in the shallows but I dont think its wiggle can be beat!

it's not a wiggle... I swear it's more like the Ickey Woods Shuffle! I love it

If you guys have ever seen the Strike King Sexy Swimmer commercial where all the pro's are imitating it in the water - it's just like that - it's crazy man, you have got it down pat.

but it's even more like ocho now lol - [youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-bbzHdqUUFU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-bbzHdqUUFU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

got my 10 packs of mud bugs today. they look awesome and I cant wait to throw em this weekend. I recently bought some plastics from a local fishing supply store that were their own brand and you could tell those ones were not from a major company. the jd baits look amazing and hopefully catch me some pigs!!!! new hot colour is cali magic....

My fishing partner on Sunday wanted a new worm so he fished through all my baits till he found one he liked. Of course it was a JDBaits worm. He put it on and prompty caught 2 fish. About 2 minutes later he hooked into one of the bigger bass I've seen at at this lake. It poked it's head out of the water long enough to eyeball us and send his hook returning to the boat.

The fish kept the bait :?

russ010 said:
it's not a wiggle... I swear it's more like the Ickey Woods Shuffle! I love it

If you guys have ever seen the Strike King Sexy Swimmer commercial where all the pro's are imitating it in the water - it's just like that - it's crazy man, you have got it down pat.

One of these days I swear im gonna get an under water camera and video tape it compared to other baits!

cali27 said:
got my 10 packs of mud bugs today. they look awesome and I cant wait to throw em this weekend. I recently bought some plastics from a local fishing supply store that were their own brand and you could tell those ones were not from a major company. the jd baits look amazing and hopefully catch me some pigs!!!! new hot colour is cali magic....

Cool, glad ya got them and are happy with everything!!! Good luck and be sure to post the Hawgs you catch!! Also you might want to checkout this thread which shows another interesting rigging method that can be used with the mudbugs

wasilvers said:
My fishing partner on Sunday wanted a new worm so he fished through all my baits till he found one he liked. Of course it was a JDBaits worm. He put it on and prompty caught 2 fish. About 2 minutes later he hooked into one of the bigger bass I've seen at at this lake. It poked it's head out of the water long enough to eyeball us and send his hook returning to the boat.

The fish kept the bait :?

LMAO by my calculations your fishing buddy owes you a few bags! LOL

Ok.... call me what ya will but do you rig up your frogs the same I would rig up a grub for weedless???? I can't get them to swim upright but instead only upside down. I know I will catch fish if it is upright cuz they all seem really interested just don't strike. HELP

perchin said:
Ok.... call me what ya will but do you rig up your frogs the same I would rig up a grub for weedless???? I can't get them to swim upright but instead only upside down. I know I will catch fish if it is upright cuz they all seem really interested just don't strike. HELP

Ill try to post a pic up later for you, but in short you want to texas rig it with the hook point penetrating the belly of the frog and winding up nestled in the hook slot on top of the frog. Also make sure you run the hook as straight as possible since it will act as a keel

BassAddict said:
perchin said:

Ill try to post a pic up later for you, but in short you want to texas rig it with the hook point penetrating the belly of the frog and winding up nestled in the hook slot on top of the frog. Also make sure you run the hook as straight as possible since it will act as a keel

Cool man.... I apprieciate it.
Oh... one more thing, If I order a bunch of stuff from ya does the tinboats.net discount still stand? <-----------------gonna make an order either way :mrgreen:

perchin said:
BassAddict said:
perchin said:

Cool man.... I apprieciate it.
Oh... one more thing, If I order a bunch of stuff from ya does the tinboats.net discount still stand? <-----------------gonna make an order either way :mrgreen:

Here is a quick photo tutorial on texas rigging a frog *note the hook is a tad small but good for demonstration purposes*

Step 1
frog1.png

Step2
frog2.png

Finished Texas rigged frog:
frog3.png

Also there is no tinboats discount that I know of, but if I posted it and forgotten about it I will still honer it

No...no discount, I got this confused with something else :oops: Yeah that's how I rigged it previously but i think I'm just running the hook to far into the body first. Thanks man...

I also sent you a email ordering a bunch of stuff, as I would rather pay you than the sport shop here. :mrgreen: