Jiggin' Tuesday 7/20 (New Jersey)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: 6:15AM-1:00PM Calm turning breezy, sunny turning cloudy,75-87 air temps, 82-88 water temps, stained water. Maiden voyage on this South Jersey Lake. Located some pods of baitfish in about 8' of water and got on some largemouth right away with a Rapala DT-10 crank. Both fish were 12". Picked up the pitching rod(rigged with a black 3/8oz SK jig/Zoom chunk) and headed to the wood that is scattered throughout the lake. Managed to get some nice fish with the best around 3 1/2 lbs. Finished the day back out in open water with the crankbait. Nailed one more little guy at 12". Ended up with ten largemouth total.

Attachments

• SJpuff004.jpg
    SJpuff004.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 136
  • SJpuff003.jpg
    SJpuff003.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 136
  • SJpuff002.jpg
    SJpuff002.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 136
  • SJpuff006.jpg
    SJpuff006.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 136
  • SJpuff005.jpg
    SJpuff005.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 136
Nice work, I love jig fishing, when they are biting that is #-o I am by no means a good jig fisherman, but I have been throwing them a lot more lately and I find the hookset with a jig to be so satisfying :lol: yeah I have a sickness =P~

You can't complain about 10 fish, with a bunch of them being chunks, on your first time to a lake

Im changing your name from Fish Devil to Jig Man. You kill them with the jigs! Great job man!

I try and try with the jigs, I cant seem to get em. I stick with flippin the creature style baits, wish I could get more on the jig.

Latest posts