Jim's worms strike again

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingshooter1002

Reaction score
So was out fishing in a local lake, wasnt getting anything. i decided to go to my go to bait, the senko. i had 2 of jims worms left so i rigged one wacky. started whacking the snot out of them. here is one of them.

HensleyBass.jpg

it wasnt a lunker by any means but he was really fun to catch. only downside is, i found 2 of your worms i had left in the boat, and used them both. now i am out of them for sure! guess i need to win the angler of the year contest to get some more. lol. went to a local river by my house later that evening and started slaming them on the reaction innovations sweet beaver! i had my speculations about this bait but wow. not anymore.

Nice looking fish you landed. I'm with you jimmyt...seems like everybody can kill em on those RI sweet beavers but me...frustrating.

I have only caught a very few fish on the sweet beavers so I am with you. I will stick to my other stuff and pretend those baits do not exist. :lol:

well youre missing out man. i put a small bullet sinker on it texas rigged and the throw it to some cover, and let it sink. alot of times they will strike on its fall. once the ripple subside, drag it ever so slightley across the bottom with tiny minute twitches. basically, work it like a senko. pauses and all. when you feel tink bump thump, wait two seconds and lean into it.

wingshooter1002 said:
well youre missing out man. i put a small bullet sinker on it texas rigged and the throw it to some cover, and let it sink. alot of times they will strike on its fall. once the ripple subside, drag it ever so slightley across the bottom with tiny minute twitches. basically, work it like a senko. pauses and all. when you feel tink bump thump, wait two seconds and lean into it.

Im going to try them again this weekend. Lets see what happens.

Latest posts