June 2010 Photo Voting has a winner!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

June Photo Contest Voting is Open

• bobberboy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FishingCop

• Codeman

• robr3004

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • devilmutt

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Kabina

• Loggerhead Mike

• bAcKpAiN

• ejones1961

• angry Bob

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • ITGuy

• fish devil

• shamoo

• lctalurus

• Captain Ahab

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • wasilvers

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • bassassassin8

• biggun1979

• Outdoorsman

• BaitCaster

• jkbirocz

• Specknreds

• clarkbre

• S&MFish

• Bubba

• alumacraftjoe

• hossthehermit

• perchin

• Queencitybassman

• Waterfowler

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Bugpac

• Truckmechanic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Silver Lake in Kenosha County Wisconsin...

Picture taken facing east of a western sunset reflecting off clouds and water....

Attachments

• NEW BACK YARD.jpg
    NEW BACK YARD.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,103
Taken this morning while running up Lake Nockamixon, my camera was on the twilight setting and I guess it's blurry cause we were going 20mph? For whatever reason it looks like this I don't care, I'm no photographer, but it looks cool :wink:

DSC00024-1-1.jpg

2008_01015-280049.jpg

I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring. It isn't the best shot but we wanted to be at our fishing spot before daylight and we were running late. The picture was taken at ~55MPH. Taken on Bayou La Loutre 5 miles from Breton Sound Marina Hopedale,LA.

Lots of really good entries this month......................28 so far! We do appreciate everyone who takes the time to submit their photos. I'm thinking that the winner of this one will get to choose next month's theme, as long as it's within reason, no boats, it's not illegal or immoral, and has something to do with the outdoors. Jim and the mods will have final approval of the proposed theme. The thought of the winner choosing a theme originally came from member caveman when we started this. Thanks for the idea, Mike! :)

Changed my mind again. This was about a month ago. Mouth of the Penobscot River, in Maine. Sunrise, looking at Verona Island.

Attachments

• P1040618.JPG
    P1040618.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 1,004
Here is my submission... tight lines.. My trip to Mexico last xmas.. its the ocean so im not sure what to say about what lake? Gulf of Mexico.

Attachments

• P1010457.JPG
    P1010457.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 861
This is a Sunset along the Susquehanna River About 5-10 miles south of Harrisburg PA. in a small town called Highspire. The bridge in the photo is the PA Turnpike bridge. Taken while sitting in my Duck blind.

DSC_7762.jpg

Okay, the contest for June is now closed for posting entries. Currently having an un-planned slight glitch with the voting poll, as it only allows 25 poll entries, and we have 32 participants. Hang tight and I'll see if Jim can increase the poll options higher. Thanks for your patience, possibly until tomorrow.