just a boat that i built for a friend

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotasquirt

Reaction score
sorry about the video it was taken on my cellphone i was doing 40 mph in my boat when hey went past me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dm4Hu33REw

all right guys you asked for and here they are the hull is 16' with a 66" wide bottom 8deg v hull the bottom is .190 thick the gunnels are 11" wide so you can walk all the way around the boat

Attachments

• 250 hp. supercharged 4 stroke left side.jpg
    250 hp. supercharged 4 stroke left side.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 2,271
  • feft side of motor.jpg
    feft side of motor.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 2,271
  • isaacs boat rear.jpg
    isaacs boat rear.jpg
    656.2 KB · Views: 2,271
  • isaacs new boat.jpg
    isaacs new boat.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 2,271
  • new pump side veiw.jpg
    new pump side veiw.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 2,271
  • new pump side veiw 2.jpg
    new pump side veiw 2.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 2,271
  • pump intake grill.jpg
    pump intake grill.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 2,271
  • pumpin boat with trim ring.jpg
    pumpin boat with trim ring.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 2,271
  • right side of pump.jpg
    right side of pump.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 2,271
  • pump adapter.jpg
    pump adapter.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 2,269
i set the basic specs for the hull and my buddy had the hull built with my guidance and advice

Nice looking boat...

I love how you guys on tin boats just "make" stuff.

There's nothing like watching ingenuity and custom fabrication...and yeah, I love pics too!

it is realy quick and nimbel 52 mph. with 2 big guys and gear and a big lunch sack it will run 3" water with no problem the bottom is .190 thikness so it wouid that a big hit to dent it the min kota 74 # trollining motor will hold it in a fast current and the gas tank holds 30 gal.of 91 octane it hurts when you fill it up :roll:

8500 for the hull 1200 for the trailer 1000 for the back half of pump 450 for the front half in cluding machine work plus 20 hours of work the motor was 3500 plus 2000in misc parts oh ya and a trip to havasu az for the pump it was brand new never ran take off a sea doo ski the motor is a kawasaki 250 x

Finally found the site Will. Sweet boat! You guys are haulin' butt in that video...

wow thats a sweet rig. man i've been wantin to build one of them for a while ,there are some rivers where alot of smallmouth live ,that have never seen a bait . i think that would be the way to go .

Latest posts