kitchen pass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shinerman77

Reaction score
What is the worst thing you have done for your spouce or significant other to be able to go fishing? Mine is doing the house work. IE.. dishes, mop the floor, vaccum. I have an awesome wife she pretty much lets me go fishing anytime i want.

I throw a temper tantrum and generally act like a spoiled child until she heaves me out of the house, - woo hoo!

My grandpop gave me the best advice anyone could give which is to stay single and thats the way i intend to keep it. Now if he only gave me the second part of that advice which is to stay single and live alone id have it made........

my wife is the bomb !!!
who's wife would get on a plane a week after she breaks her back while standing on a folding chair getting ready for our xmas blow out, so I can go fishing?

heading to Lederberg Harris chain

Wayne

I go for the pre-emptive strike myself. Last week I took a day off to go wade fishing, I picked up a couple end tables my wife was eying for months on my way home. I told her I would so when I got home well after dark she was all happy to see me!

To fish a tournament last summer I boarded the dog(under a year old and a total spaz) overnight so she would have one less thing to deal with that day(as the previous months tourney was a nightmare for her juggling the pup and the daughter.

Nickk said:
I go for the pre-emptive strike myself. Last week I took a day off to go wade fishing, I picked up a couple end tables my wife was eying for months on my way home. I told her I would so when I got home well after dark she was all happy to see me!

To fish a tournament last summer I boarded the dog(under a year old and a total spaz) overnight so she would have one less thing to deal with that day(as the previous months tourney was a nightmare for her juggling the pup and the daughter.

Actually I do the same sport of stuff - and it usually brings me better luck while fishing.

Good call.

Oh yeah, I fear the wife!

I'm pretty lucky. My wife is my fishing partner also. That rod holder on the back of the jon boat was put there for her :) .
She even likes playing the Rapala Pro Fishing game on the computer 8)

I always know when fishnfever wants to go fishing... he is really nice to me... hehehe....or he just sneaks out early Saturday morning while I am asleep!

Latest posts