L.E.D. bolts and flexible L.E.D. strips!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tfultz

Reaction score
L.E.Ds have changed the way i illuminate my boats. With there low profile and minimal power consumption, its a no brainer. I recently needed to addd some navigation light to my kayak. After searching the web, the suction cup lights just wasn't my style. So i found a site, Superbrightleds.com. They solved all my problems with some 10mm L.E.D. bolts and 2 20 inch L.E.D weatherproof strips, weatherproof rocker switches and some heat shrink. I also searched around and found a power source. 12v 6800mAh lithium ion battery pack w/charger. Little math...i can run navigation lights, cockpit lights and my Lowrance m68c for 32.5 hours on one charge! Awesome!! Plus its all light weight and waterproof! Thinking about adding some to my bass raider 10E and throwing away my clamp-on lights.

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 625
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 625
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    719.9 KB · Views: 625
Bought and installed Bluewater LEDs from Bluewater. I have them in my 97 Skeeeter 185. Installed on the deck fore and aft, all storage compartments, live wells(yes waterproof), cockpit and gas tank area. Love them and don't know how I did without them for so long. :D

Latest posts