Lets see your game mounts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eastern montana antilope 15 1/4 "

Attachments

• DSCN0306.JPG
    DSCN0306.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 1,154
archery elk from eastern montana

Attachments

• archery elk.jpg
    archery elk.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 1,152
Lowe 2070 CC said:
I didn't think to take pictures last year, forgot my phone, and I don't think I've ever taken pictures of a mounted one.

Here's a few of those little southern deer.

Those deer have long tines in MS. What part of the state are you in?

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

Funny you should post that pic Wilded. I was just watching the outdoor channel earlier tonight and saw "Uncle Ted" shoot one of those polka-dotted-deer. Sorry, but I can't remember the name of that species. :lol: That euro muley mount has the darkest horns I've ever seen.

Axis deer are the spotted deer from India, the Desert Mule Deer is from right on the Rio Grande in the Big Bend where they clean the velvet off their horns with grease wood and other desert bushes and stain them very dark, he has 18 actual points one inch or longer and a hird horn growing from his skull.

Nice guys keep them coming. Hunting season is upon us here. But I screwed up my shoulder and haven't been out with a bow yet. Fortunately Ohio allows crossbows so at least I can still hunt.

AR allows xbows also, which was a good deal for me since I injured my shoulder and can no longer pull a compound bow. Unfortunately, the Game & Fish recently shut down atv access to the only local public hunting land. Too many hunters to be hunting on just the edges of this block of woods so it's got things all messed up now. Top that off with not getting the draw on my normal hunt and I'm wondering if I'll even get to make a single deer hunt this year. Good luck to all those that do go though.

a cpl more to add to the shop. these are from our last trip over to new zealand
1. tahr
1. chamois

Attachments

• NZ TAHR AND CHAMOIS.JPG
    NZ TAHR AND CHAMOIS.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 400

Latest posts