Lip grips?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Well justfishn and I have been thinking on getting these. My question is, how many of you use them? Do you like them? Not looking to spend a lot. Seen a Berkly lip grip for $30.00. This don't tell the wait but we mostly want it to better grip the fish.

fishnfever

If I remember correctly Xmytruck has one and uses it for Pike. He fishes those animlas in the sudbury River. He purchased it after almost losing a finger or two lol!

They do work in terms of grabbing the fish and holding them securly. I have used his. This will also help Justfishn!

Dont forget to print the Dick's coupon and save $10 off it.

jimmyt said:
If I remember correctly Xmytruck has one and uses it for Pike. He fishes those animlas in the sudbury River. He purchased it after almost losing a finger or two lol!

They do work in terms of grabbing the fish and holding them securly. I have used his. This will also help Justfishn!

Dont forget to print the Dick's coupon and save $10 off it.

I was wondering IF they would help me with my "issues" LOL
We are going to Dick's tonight so I have a feeling we are getting some... and I need new gloves...the ones I have are too thin. :D

I like those grips when I'm fishing for northern, walleye, i guess anything that could possibly bite my finger off. I've never used em for non-toothy fish. I'm too clumsy to trust myself with another piece of equipment that may or may not float.

Just came back from Dick's. They didn't have it :( so I will just wait until BPS opens in November.

fishnfever

I noticed that all RAPALA crank baits were 2 for $10. I didn't notice any really big bargains this week. I also think that the RAPALA sale ended today not sure though.

fishnfever

Latest posts