Looking for an artist

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm by no means an ARTIST but I'd say I'm pretty good. I can post some pics of my drawings tomorrow if you want. I'm interested in whatever you're asking for.

I did all of these (but the last one of the Medal Of Honor recipient) with 5 minutes each right before I took the picture of them for this reply. I also don't do color which could be a problem? By the way, I usually add background. I'll try to find some pics of ones with backgrounds.

Attachments

• bluefish blitz.jpg
    bluefish blitz.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,816
  • smallie.jpg
    smallie.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,816
  • LMB.jpg
    LMB.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,816
Sweet pics man!

Im looking for a sweet Tinboats.net logo...a Standard for the site. I have a buddy drawing a cool fishing scene but I want a logo, and Im not sure what I'm looking for.

Got an e-mail from him last night do you have any clue what you want? He said he doesn't know what I want and its true. His only thought was cartoon version of a guy in a jon boat going out of graphic...

pbw said:
Got an e-mail from him last night do you have any clue what you want? He said he doesn't know what I want and its true. His only thought was cartoon version of a guy in a jon boat going out of graphic...

Thats cool!

tinboats.jpg

Thoughts?

Latest posts