looking for parts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allenweeks

Reaction score
i am looking for the tiller handle gears on a 1970-73 chrysler 9.9 autoelectric. alos the tilt suppport bracket, and i believe its called a magneto. can anyone help me? 2 of my local marine shops told me the parts are no longer available

Attachments

• DSC00153 (Medium).jpg
    DSC00153 (Medium).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 793
  • DSC00155 (Medium).jpg
    DSC00155 (Medium).jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 796
Waterwings said:
Member bassboy1 will more than likely be able to provide you with some answers. He knows those older motors fairly well :)
Quite frankly, I have never torn into a Chrysler/Force, and would like to keep it that way as long as possible. :shock:

Anyway, you are probably going to have a tough time with those parts. Email the guys at tcoutboard.com, and americanoutboard.com, and then post a wanted ad on the aomci.com free classifieds section. That is probably about the best I can do for ya.

Good Luck!

alright, i have managed to get everything but the tiller gears. are these basically a gear attatched to the end of the handle? maybe some off of another tiller motor would work?

Latest posts